All of our services are confidential.
We’re a medical clinic because your reproductive health matters. Our woman-focused care now includes limited medical services:
- Laboratory quality pregnancy tests - Tests are 99% accurate. You will receive the results of your pregnancy test at your initial visit.
- Ultrasound - With an ultrasound, our physician supervised nurses can determine whether your pregnancy is viable (show a fetal heartbeat inside of the the uterus), and assess gestational age.
- Pregnancy verification forms are provided to you
- Community referals - These referals include an Individualized solutions plan and pregnancy verification forms.
- Limited STI testing
- Options consultations - Our advocates will listen to your concerns, and give you infomation about all of your options, and provide an Individualized plan created specifically for you and your situation.